This tutorial will teach you how to add a YouTube video to your PrestaShop Store using the free AddStuff module. First things first – thanks to ecartservice.net for providing this awesomely simple tool. I’ve already had tons of fun playing around with AddStuff by integrating an Aweber e-mail subscription form and, now, a YouTube video. With this module, you are only limited by the 191 pixel width restriction of the left and right columns and your imagination.
Stuff You Will Need
In order to follow along with the video tutorials below, I recommend that you have the following tools:
- Mozilla Firefox browser
- Firebug for the Firefox browser
- An FTP client like FileZilla
- An unzipping program like WinZip
What are You Going to Learn?
In the videos that follow you will learn the following skills:
- Find and download the AddStuff module (download at http://www.ecartservice.net/free-prestashop-modules/)
- Load AddStuff to the correct location on your web host
- Install and configure the module in the Back Office
- Install AddStuff in the left or right columns
- Integrate a YouTube video into the module
I hope your found this tutorial helpful. I’m really excited to complete the tutorial for integrating Aweber, and potentially other e-mail autoresponders, into the AddStuff module. Keep an eye for it!