In this tutorial, you’ll learn how to center a logo on the home page of your PrestaShop Store. I see this question come up often in the PrestaShop Forum and it’s also come up on PrestaTraining.com a time or two.
While the primary focus of this tutorial is to show you how to center the logo on the home page of your PrestaShop store, it will also demonstrate a couple other aspects of manipulating your header that will give you some valuable bonus instructions.
Note: This tutorial was created using PrestaShop version 220.127.116.11.
Tools You’ll Need:
- FTP Program (i.e. Filezilla, or similar)
- Text Editor (i.e. Notepad, Notepad++, Adobe Dreamweaver, or similar)
- Browser Inspection Tool
- Firefox Users – Firebug is a great browser inspection tool and the one I use in the videos below.
- Chrome Users – Chrome has some built in features for inspecting HTML, or you can download the Firebug Lite plugin that will give you some of the same functionality as Firefox users have with the full version of Firebug.
- Internet Explorer Users – If you’re using Internet Explorer, you’ll want to consider the IE Developer Toolbar. There is also a Firebug Lite version for IE.
This the the first tutorial that I’m trying out a lightbox for displaying the videos. Please let me know what you think of these videos versus other videos at PrestaTraining.com.
Here’s the tutorial…
If you want more great video tutorials like this one, click here to check out our other PrestaShop Video Tutorials.