When I initially came up with the idea for PrestaShop 1.4 Tutorials, I had one thing in mind – provide the best video based training available for PrestaShop 1.4.
After seven months of hard work, PrestaShop 1.4 Tutorials is open for business! It took me about four months longer than I thought it would, but it was worth it.
I’m not sure if you can relate to this, but sometimes I tackle pretty big projects and… fail to complete them. Just ask my wife! I’m happy to say, however, that this monster is done enough.
I doubt I can express how thankful I am for my family giving me the time and encouragement to work on such a large task.
I was really beginning to wonder if this project would ever be finished or, if it would just stay on the shelf and collect dust. It wasn’t until I realized that the Tutorials would never really be finished, that I had a major breakthrough.
At some point, it became obvious that creating training videos for PrestaShop 1.4, or its next iteration, would probably not have an ending. After all, the software is continually improving and updated versions of 1.4 are coming out regularly. How could anyone say that a tutorial created today will be valid when PrestaShop announces their next update.
Well, its likely that many of the tutorials will be adequate to get some of the information across, but I wanted to create a product that was better than just “adequate.” I wanted a way for the Tutorials to stay current and not just be a one-time product with no support or updates, which is what you generally see with video based training.
So, I decided to make PrestaShop 1.4 Tutorials a membership site. Who was it that said “membership has its benefits?” I’m not sure, but they definitely knew what they were talking about.
Here are some of the benefits both you and I receive if you join:
- PrestaShop 1.4 Tutorials grows and evolves as version 1.4 is updated. That means that you receive new and updated content so your investment doesn’t become stale.
- Videos are added regularly to continually improve the body of knowledge. This way, you are always learning something. You get smarter all the time.
- The Tutorials provide a platform where large groups of people can learn together and help each other – It’s like a classroom really. Having a community behind you provides you with more brainpower than you have by yourself. That means you can solve problems and get on with your work faster.
- The possibility of serving many customers allows me to keep the monthly or yearly membership payment low so even the tightest budgets find them affordable. This means that you can have world class training for less than fifty-cents per day. Now that’s value!
- Memberships create a recurring source of revenue for me, so I can continue to work on the Tutorials and provide new valuable content to you. It’s a win-win.
I’m not sure how many of you are experiencing frustration trying to learn how to use PrestaShop. I know when I first downloaded the program, I thought it would be pretty easy to use. Well, nothing is as simple as it appears and PrestaShop is definitely not easy to figure out without some guidance.
Guidance is difficult to find for PrestaShop. You can find some tutorials on YouTube, in a couple published books, and in the PrestaShop 1.3 Users Guide. Those resources just tend to scratch the surface, though, leaving out detailed information that trips up many people.
PrestaShop 1.4 Tutorials is much different in that it was designed to provide step-by-step training that would be appropriate for a beginner and also provide solid in-depth training that an intermediate or advanced user could appreciate. I believe it is, by far, the best PrestaShop video training available.
The Tutorials are arranged to match the set-up of an average store. That way you can walk through each tutorial in order and have a fully functional store when you are done.
If you are just looking for information on a specific issue, each tutorial subject is neatly compartmentalized so that you can jump from topic to topic with ease. That way, you can find solutions quickly to issues of interest if you don’t want to go through the tutorials sequentially.
I could go on and on, but it might be better if you check out the Tutorials here. Be sure to watch the introduction video. It will give you a tour of the members area for PrestaShop 1.4 Tutorials providing you with a behind the scenes look of the site.
You’ll get a very good idea what the Tutorials look like and if they are a fit for you.