It’s been a long time coming, but I’ve finally completed a comprehensive PrestaShop Resource Guide that covers the tools that I use with PrestaShop.
The Guide came in at almost 3,500 words, is 13 pages, and includes over 75 resources to help you take your PrestaShop store to the next level.
Here’s some of the great PrestaShop-specific information and recommendations you’ll find in the PrestaShop Resource Guide:
- Where to register your domain name(s)
- My favorite web hosts (shared hosting)
- Some of the best theme developers
- Awesome module developers
- Store management tools
In addition, I let you in on many other tools that I uses that will help you with the following:
- Keyword research tools to help you improve your store’s SEO – You’ll learn about tools to help you find the best keywords to get you ranked in Google.
- Blogging tools that allow you to easily add content to your store that search engines love – If you don’t have a blog associated with your store, you’re missing a great opportunity to rank in Google. Google loves lots of high quality relevant content and a blog is an excellent place to create that content.
- E-mail subscription software (autoresponders) and training to use them properly
- Valuable training courses and websites – Learning how to use PrestaShop is just part of your training. Here I provide a number of resources on learning HTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL, Adobe Photoshop, etc.
- Outsourcing resources – Need a logo or someone to help you develop custom code or a custom theme? The Guide will give you several resources to help you with those needs.
- Recommended reading – I wish I had known about these resources when I started!
- Other PrestaShop related websites and resources – This is a list of other great PrestaShop-related resources that I’ve found over the last couple of years.
So you might be wondering what the Guide costs? $97? $47?
Nope, it’s actually free and you can access the web version at our PrestaShop Resource page.
I think you’ll find this one of the best PrestaShop resources currently available. Please let me know what you think of the Guide in the comments below.